Stepped beam trailer …
• Triple axle suspension.
• Twelve 11.00 x 22.5 tires and wheels.
• Travel lights, air brakes and mud flaps.
• Six trailer support blocking legs.
• (2) Crank down legs for ease of loading and unloading off a truck
• Two removable “pogo” support legs under fifth wheel end of plant.
Cedarapids 6’ x 20’ (TSV6203-32) Triple Deck Horizontal Screen…
• ElJay® oval stroke with adjustable angle, stroke and speed
• 25% thicker 5/16" (8 mm) grade 50 high strength steel side plates
• Heavy-duty fully braced single crown steel deck construction
• Spring mounts adjust for 0°, 2.5°, 5°, 7.5° or 10° slope installations
• Exclusive patented and patent-pending features for durability and easy maintenance:
• Low maintenance vibration damper system
• Replaceable screen panel seals (620 models)
• “Flow-through” bearing lubrication
• Baffle splash lubrication system
• Double O-ring sealed for life vibrator construction
• Spherical washer design eliminates sidewall welds
• Huck-bolted screen box construction (no welds)
• Extended life coil spring suspension
• Replaceable bolt-on spring guides
• Gland type non-wearing shaft seal
• Bottom deck feed curtain
• 4' (1219 mm) clamp bars with spherical washer tensioning system
• Extended life V-belt drive with sheaves for 1200 rpm motor
• Enclosed right-hand drive guard, motor mount, and tensioner
• Adjustable speed motor drive sheave and spring loaded belt tension idler
• Self aligning two row spherical roller bearings
• Synthetic broad range lubrication oil
• Hand access holes with removable covers
• Spray pipe knock-outs
• Shaft tube liners
• Tool-less oil level sight glasses
• 40 hp 1200 rpm motor.
Free standing spray bar system …
• Thirteen spray bars with individual control valves from distribution manifold.
• Spray bars are not attached to screen basket.
• Fixed walkways around three sides of screen with access ladder.
• Under screen hopper with AR liners feeding the screw.
• Top deck overs chute out the front end of the plant .
• 2nd deck overs out either side of plant
• 3rd deck overs out either side of plant
Wet Feed Box…
This is a manual hinge up wet feed box set up to accept conveyor feed from either side of the plant and direct to the screens feed box
Eagle Iron Works 44” X 32’ Twin Screw…
• Solid steel spirals with replaceable Urethane wear shoes
• Tubs are constructed of steel plate electrically welded together to give rigid watertight construction
• Minimum clearance between tub and screw assures greatest water removal in shortest tub length and decreases “slippage” or “carryback” of material
• Feed box containing internal and external baffles, which reduce velocity of incoming material and control currents.
• Adjustable weir lips allowing for the more reduction or retention of fines as well as quick adjustment for out-of-level condition of tub.
• Eagle outboard bearing utilizes stub shaft which is supported by a grease lubricated, anti-friction, spherical roller bearing.
• Eagle Iron Works (EIW) gear reducer. This unit is totally enclosed, oil bath type with cut tooth, heat-treated helical gears. All built by EIW in Des Moines, IA
• Compound gear drive with heat-treated helical gears
• (2) 25 hp 1800 rpm electric motors
• Plumbing to the “rising current” and “wash back” ports on the sandscrew