MachineryTrader.com

Imperial (US) Metric Save
 Show Closest First: Enter Postal Code:     Save Postal Code Status:   ON / OFF What's This?

FEATURED LISTINGS

Updated: 5/5/2015 3:33:00 PM
2006 KOMATSU D475A-5SD
CAB, AC, DUAL TILT U BLADE, STACKABLE COUNTERWEIGHT Needs P/B turn. Sprockets 50%+ remaining needs some roller and pads replaced. Has a remaned final drive...
Hours: 14,547
S/N:  008896
Condition: Used
Price: Call
Used Komatsu Mining
Alabama
Phone:  (888)891-7358
Updated: 5/5/2015 3:33:00 PM
2005 KOMATSU D475A-5SD
CAB, AC, DUAL TILT U BLADE, STACKABLE COUNTERWEIGHTS PRICE NEGOTIABLE, CALL FOR FREE FREIGHT QUOTE
Hours: 14,288
S/N:  008893
Condition: Used
Price: Call
Used Komatsu Mining
Alabama
Phone:  (888)891-7358

GENERAL LISTINGS

Updated: 5/5/2015 3:33:00 PM
2006 KOMATSU D475A-5SD
CAB, AC, DUAL TILT U BLADE, STACKABLE COUNTERWEIGHTS Right side pads 40% remaining - Left side Pads 60% remaining - rest of under carriage is 60% remaining...
Hours: 12,986
S/N:  008895
Condition: Used
Price: Call
Used Komatsu Mining
Alabama
Phone:  (888)891-7358
Updated: 5/5/2015 3:33:00 PM
2006 KOMATSU D475A-5SD
CAB, AC, DUAL TILT U BLADE, STACKABLE COUNTERWEIGHTS Under Carriage is approx. 30% remaining. Has a reman final drive. PRICE NEGOTIABLE, CALL FOR FREE FREIGHT...
Hours: 12,987
S/N:  008897
Condition: Used
Price: Call
Used Komatsu Mining
Alabama
Phone:  (888)891-7358
Updated: 5/5/2015 3:33:00 PM
2005 KOMATSU D475A-5SD
Cab, A/C, U Blade, Counter weight—has 3rd valve and mounting brackets for rippers, Ripper at 12551 hrs; Needs P/Bs turned then little under 50%; 2450 on...
Hours: 21,474
S/N:  009210
Condition: Used
Price: Call
Used Komatsu Mining
Denver, Colorado
Phone:  (888)891-7358
Updated: 5/5/2015 3:33:00 PM
2005 KOMATSU D475A-5SD
Cab, AC, Dual Tilt U Blade, Stackable Counterweights, Parts Machine, Price Negotiable. Call for free freight quote
Hours: 15,015
S/N:  008892
Condition: Used
Price: Call
Used Komatsu Mining
Alabama
Phone:  (888)891-7358



Enter search information and click the Search button below. Use the TAB key to move between fields.
 
         

Category:
Select Mfr: OR Enter Manufacturer:
(Example: komatsu, or kom, or k)
  To select more than one manufacturer, hold down the CTRL key while you click the names.
Model: Starts With Contains Exact Match
  To search for multiple models, simply enter a comma between each model number. (Ex. 644, 744)
Daily Price
From (in US $)
:
Daily Price
To (in US $)
:
Weekly Price
From (in US $)
:
Weekly Price
To (in US $)
:
Monthly Price
From (in US $)
:
Monthly Price
To (in US $)
:
Price From (in US $): Price To (in US $):
Year From: Year To:
Sale Date From:
(mm/dd/yyyy)
Sale Date To:
(mm/dd/yyyy)
Hours From: Hours To:
Serial / Series #:
Capacity From: Capacity To:
Horsepower From: Horsepower To:
Drive:
Condition: NewUsedSalvageShow All
Certified:
Company:
City:
Lot #:
Keyword Search:
Country: To select more than one state or country,
hold down the CTRL key while you click the names.
State:
State:
  Show only listings added in the last days. (ex: 30)
Sort Order: