Please read the following terms and conditions of use carefully before using this Web site. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the terms and conditions stated in this legal notice, as well as all other applicable laws. By downloading or otherwise using any of the materials contained in this site, you agree to the terms and conditions of this legal notice. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Copyright 2016 © Sandhills Publishing Company. All rights reserved. Sandhills Publishing retains all copyrights in all text, graphic images, videos, code, and software owned by Sandhills Publishing.
This material may be used only for internal, informational, noncommercial purposes. You may not modify or alter the content in any way. Any copy of the material or portion thereof must include this copyright notice. You may not, without obtaining Sandhills Publishing’s written permission, republish, redistribute, or otherwise make any copies of the materials on this site. You may not use the material in a manner that suggests an association with any of our publications or services.
The following are registered trademarks of Sandhills Publishing Company, 120 West Harvest Drive, Lincoln, NE 68521: Sandhills Publishing, Charter Hub, Controller, Executive Controller, Machinery Trader, Fast Track, Machinery Trader Marketbook, Machinery Trader Auction Results, Troika, PC Novice, PC Today, CPU Computer Power User, PC Modder, Truck Paper, Great Lakes Truck Paper, North Central Truck Paper, North Eastern Truck Paper, South Central Truck Paper, South Eastern Truck Paper, Western Truck Paper, Mid Atlantic Truck Paper, Mountain West Truck Paper, Central Truck Paper, TractorHouse, UpcomingAuctions.com, AuctionTime, MarketBook, and CyberTrend. All other company, product, and service names mentioned in this Web site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Sandhills Publishing reserves the right to make changes and updates to any information contained in this Web site without prior notice.
Sandhills Publishing shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this Internet site, or from your reliance on any information provided at this Internet site.
In any chat area, message board, instant message, or email function offered as part of any Sandhills Publishing site you must not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, or threaten others
- Make any bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive statements
- Advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them
- Post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law
- Post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous, or indecent language or images
- Post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board
Chat areas, message boards, instant messages, and email functions offered as part of any Sandhills Publishing site are provided as a service to users. Sandhills Publishing does not review most postings before they appear on the sites and assumes no responsibility for any postings and/or their content. Sandhills Publishing reserves the right to remove any post at any time.
You may send to Sandhills Publishing comments, questions, suggestions, or ideas relating to this Web site. If you do, you agree that such information is not given in confidence, that we are not obligated to keep such information secret, and that we are not obligated to respond. Sandhills Publishing shall be free to use the information you send to us in any manner, without any obligation to you whatsoever, including but not limited to developing and marketing products and services based on such information. Sandhills Publishing may also reproduce, disclose, and distribute the information in your communication to others without limitation.
This Web site contains robot exclusion headers. Much of the information on the Web site is updated on a real-time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to MachineryTrader.com by our users or third parties. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access MachineryTrader.com for any purpose without our express written permission.
Additionally, you agree that you will not:
- Take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except for Your Information) from the Web site without the prior expressed written permission of MachineryTrader.com and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Web site or any activities conducted on the Web site; or
- Bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to MachineryTrader.com.
Sandhills Publishing uses stringent efforts to include accurate, complete, and current information on this site, however THE INFORMATION IN THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SANDHILLS PUBLISHING COMPANY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS WEB SITE. SANDHILLS PUBLISHING COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS WEB SITE OR ITS SERVER(S) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
THIS WEB SITE MAY CONTAIN LINKS TO NON-SANDHILLS PUBLISHING COMPANY SITES. THESE LINKS ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE. SUCH LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF SANDHILLS PUBLISHING COMPANY AND SANDHILLS PUBLISHING COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE. THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY SANDHILLS PUBLISHING COMPANY OF THE SITE, AND SANDHILLS PUBLISHING COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INFORMATION WHICH IS REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE.
Claims Regarding Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. 512), Sandhills Publishing Company has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements. If you believe in good faith there is content on a Sandhills Publishing website that violates copyright law, a copyright infringement notification can be submitted via email or post. Specifically the notice must contain the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonable sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The copyright infringement notification must be signed, either physically or electronically, by the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, or by a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send the copyright infringement notification to the Sandhills Publishing Copyright Agent via email
or via mail to the following address:
Sandhills Publishing Company
120 W. Harvest Dr.
Lincoln, NE 68501-5310
Sandhills Publishing reserves the right to review the allegedly infringing material and independently determine whether it is infringing.
Please note that the information provided in the copyright infringement notification will be forwarded to the person who provided
the allegedly infringing content in order to notify that person.
Please note that any notice or counter-notice you submit must be truthful and must be submitted under penalty of perjury. A false
notice or counter-notice may give rise to personal liability. You may therefore want to seek the advice of legal counsel before submitting
a notice or counter-notice.
Sandhills’ Copyright Infringement Counter-Notification Procedure
If you believe in good faith material you posted to Sandhills’ site was not infringing and that a notice of copyright infringement has been
improperly submitted against you, you can submit a counter-notice, pursuant to Sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
The counter-notice must include the following:
- Identification of the specific URLs of material that Sandhills has removed or to which Sandhills has disabled access.
- Your full name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- The statement: "I consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the district in which my address is located, or if my address is outside of the United States, the District of Nebraska, in which Sandhills Publishing company is located, and will accept service of process from the claimant."
- The statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled."
The counter-notice must be signed, either physically or electronically.
Please send the counter-notice to our Copyright Agent via email ([email protected]) or post:
Sandhills Publishing Company
120 W. Harvest Dr.
Lincoln, NE 68501-5310
After we receive your counter-notification, we will forward it to the party who submitted the original copyright infringement notification. Please note that when we forward your counter-notice, it will include your personal information. If you are concerned about protecting your anonymity, please consult with an attorney about other options.
Please be advised that in appropriate circumstances we terminate repeat infringers.
Please note that any notice or counter-notice you submit must be truthful and must be submitted under penalty of perjury. A false notice or counter-notice may give rise to personal liability. You may therefore want to seek the advice of legal counsel before submitting a notice or counter-notice.